Benefits of Living TrustsThursday, March 27th, 2014, 11:01 pm
Benefits of a Living Trusts
- Your written plan happens automatically
- No court delays or interference
- Can reduce or eliminate estate taxes in some instances
- Can allow family to take advantage of the Medicaid spend down rules
- Can provide care to children and future grandchildren in a way to prevent them from wasing such assets
- Protects you while you are alive.
Trusts Protects Beneficiaries
- Protects incapacitated or disabled beneficiaries
- Can provide divorce protection for your heirs
- Can protect your children’s inheritance if your spouse remarries
- Can provide creditor protection for your heirs who have creditor problems
- Can amend terms and beneficiaries. Relationships sometimes change.
Category: Trusts Planning